Thursday, October 06, 2005
Where, oh where is my USB cable?
I miss posting pictures of Wampi!

He's so adorable and curious all the time ... I love taking pics of him but now I want to share them with everyone and I seriously can't find the USB cable. I found a few other USB cables but they don't work with the camera which is a pretty old one but still works great. OK, hopefully it will turn up soon.

Wampi ate a bunch of catnip and is snoozing in the bottom drawer of my husband's desk. Super duper cute. He is really happy.

Still no more mice in the apartment. I think they all packed their bags and left. =)
posted by Cam at 4:25:00 PM |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm so sorry we haven't chatted in ages. I'm so happy to see that Wampi is well and the fundraising goal is almost met! :) (Oh...and Happy Birthday!)

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home