Thursday, October 06, 2005
Where, oh where is my USB cable?
I miss posting pictures of Wampi!

He's so adorable and curious all the time ... I love taking pics of him but now I want to share them with everyone and I seriously can't find the USB cable. I found a few other USB cables but they don't work with the camera which is a pretty old one but still works great. OK, hopefully it will turn up soon.

Wampi ate a bunch of catnip and is snoozing in the bottom drawer of my husband's desk. Super duper cute. He is really happy.

Still no more mice in the apartment. I think they all packed their bags and left. =)
posted by Cam at 4:25:00 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous orange haired boy said...

Hey you! I'm so sorry we haven't chatted in ages. I'm so happy to see that Wampi is well and the fundraising goal is almost met! :) (Oh...and Happy Birthday!)

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jim Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of cat toy.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home