Friday, July 22, 2005
Wampi's 5th Friday Cast Call


So does anyone have any idea how long a cat can lay in one position before moving? I mean, seriously, moving at all? lol. Wampi lay in the same position for hours and hours ... I would look over at him and nope, he still hadn't turned over. He laid in the same position -- covering the side with all the autographs on it -- for hours. At least he's comfortable and taking it easy! =D

So, I took a bunch of photographs of his cast from a few different angles. I really hope everyone will be able to see their names. It was hard to fit 25 names on one side of a cat cast! Yep, 25 wonderful people have donated in the last week. Wow. Truly amazing. There are so many more wonderful people out there who support Wampi and want him to get better. The very few comment trolls are so outweighed by the good-hearted people here who care about Wampi. I can't even count how many people have told me they would be homicidal if someone did that to their cat or dog.

Before I show the pictures, I need to say THANK YOU to the 2 newest donors from overnight: Phyllis & Marcie ... thank you so much!

Someone else asked me a good question: "What nationality are the donors from?" Well, I don't know where everyone is from but I know there are supporters from all over and donors from: U.S., Candada, England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Australia, and France (and the U.S. military in Korea!) ... this isn't a complete list, only the ones I know about off the top of my head. I'd love it if people spoke up and let me know where they are from. If you are in the U.S., what state? Maybe I can make a map of Wampi Supporters and show where in the world they are! Well, email me or leave a comment and I'll get to work on it! =D

Have a absolutely wonderful happy Friday and weekend. Wherever you are.










So many pictures! So little time!

Meow.

=^..^=
posted by Cam at 10:12:00 AM |

4 Comments:

Blogger Cam said...

>_<

Agh. I'm such a spaz. I can't believe I did this ... I wrote "Grumpy Old Cripple" in the middle of Wampi's cast instead of "Grouchy Old Cripple". Sorry Denny!

The Grouchy Old Cripple is awesome ... he donated to Wampi's fund AND he has spread the story far and wide (Denny you are AWESOME) so everyone, take a minute and check out his blog at http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/.

=)

Hopefully I didn't make any other mistakes but if I did, just email me at savewampi@gmail.com. I love to hear from everyone.

Friday, July 22, 2005 10:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat is lovely. I have place a link on my cat website hoping that it will help to spread the word. The link is just above my webring logo. http://fatclumsycat.blogspot.com
Hope Wampi will remove fast.

Friday, July 22, 2005 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Emerald said...

I've also made a post on our local forums and website. I'm spreading the Word of Wampi!!

Friday, July 22, 2005 6:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jenifer D. said...

I bet Wampi is getting mighty uncomfortable having a cast on his leg for so long.=:-O Once he's healed, he may have to learn to walk all over again, poor little thing. I told my cousin, a fellow cat-lover, in CA about him. She was appalled that somebody could be so mean-spirited as to toss him off a roof like that.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home