Friday, October 28, 2005
Wampi Loves Drawers Too
Hi everyone,
Well looks like Wampi is really exploring the whole apartment and he is determined tot take a nap in every nook and corner. =)

Now that he likes to sleep in this plastic "junk" drawer, my husband doesn't have the heart to close it all the way. He leavs it cracked just in case Wampi wants to crawl in and take a snooze. And funny, but just a little crack is all he needs to put his paw in, pull as hard as he can and pull the drawer out, then he crawls in to take a nap.

I know I'm biased, but he's so cute when he's all cuddled up!



note: you can see his reflection in the plastic!



He's soooooo used to me taking pictures ... he's not even fazed.



Happy kitty.



Wampi looks like he's smiling!
posted by Cam at 12:43:00 PM |

10 Comments:

Blogger Blueyes said...

My Inky would open up kitchen cabinets and sleep with the pots/pans and/or under the sink. He looks so cute in those.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

My cats all love to get in drawers. I have one that will open the bathroom one, just to get a ponytail holder so she can play with it. Glad to see Whampi doing so great.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger kewpiedoll said...

Aw...that's so cute...my kitty likes to straddle the shoe rack in what seems to me a very uncomfortable position but he seems to like it...

Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I don't think you're biased. Wampi IS cute. Please send him a kiss on the cheek and a scratch behind the ears . . .

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger Chatham said...

We cats just like to snuggle. Even plastic sometimes. My younger brother especially likes too small boxes and baskets.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:03:00 AM  
Blogger Emerald said...

Where are ya Cam? We miss you! Hope you and yours are all well.

Friday, November 18, 2005 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Ditto here, I hope all is well and you're just extremely busy.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a short update. You must be at or near your goal by now, and Wampi, can he climb up on chairs, beds etc yet??

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jenifer D. said...

Cam hope this finds you and your brood doing ok.

Monday, November 28, 2005 6:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sarcomical said...

i just want to rub my nose in that furry kitty tummy.

Friday, December 16, 2005 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home