Friday, August 05, 2005
Wampi's 7th Friday Cast Call
OK, this is going to be brief because I have to leave in 10 minutes to get to the vet's. I just wanted to post some pictures of Wampi with the added names from the last week ... it was hard, let me tell you! I had to squeeze them in whereever I could find a small spot. Hopefully, everyone who donated can find their name on the cast. =)

They told me not to give Wampi any food or water after midnight since he will have sedation today. He looks hot! And thirsty! But at least the vet's place is nice and cool (they have a good air conditioner ... ours barely seems to work lately). Wampi will be home later this afternoon.

BIG BIG THANK YOU'S go out to Rebecca, Lip Schtick, and Melissa for your donations!

**I'll be back later with more updates, photos and updates to the site (yes, I'm still behind). Have a great day everyone! =)















posted by Cam at 9:27:00 AM |

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Go Wampi!

Friday, August 05, 2005 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

He looks so sweet. Sure hope that he will be cageless after this visit.

Friday, August 05, 2005 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I know the last photos of Wampi he was still in his cast but having had a look through your blog the other night it is obvious that he is a much happier cat than he was just a few weeks ago. I can't wait to see the photos of him out of his cage.

Friday, August 05, 2005 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

Thanks everyone for your words of support! And Sam thanks for clarifying that ... nice post on your site! I'm glad you aren't going to quit the kitten rescue blog. =)

Saturday, August 06, 2005 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home