Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Wampi Update
I just wanted to post really quick to let everyone know that Wampi is making some more progress. Yesterday, he came out of his cage for about an hour, sniffed around the apartment a little bit and spent some time in both my lap and my husband's lap. I think he is getting up more and more courage.

His limp is still there, but he can definitely walk. The leg that had the cast on is soooooo much skinnier than the other one. I'm not too worried about that though because I know anyone who had a cast on for 2 months would lose some muscle tone. I'm just so glad he's getting a little bit of his courage back!

I have to go to school all day but tonight I'll finish the story about Wampi's name and post it with some photos. =)

HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU'S go out to Jan & James, Old Controller, Sharon and Judy who have donated recently to help pay for Wampi's vet bills. You guys are so incredible! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! That brings the total up to $4,569.36. Wow. Almost there. So amazing.
posted by Cam at 7:58:00 AM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Emerald said...

I'm so glad Wampi is doing better! Good luck with school. Take time for yourself too, I know how it is to take on too much.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

I'm a biology major! But not an undergrad, I'm trying to finish my Ph.D. and my area of concentration is Tropical Medical Botany.

Things are going ok for me, Jonathan, but it's so challenging trying to balance everything. Our apartment is horrible but our lease is up in Dec and we'll be moving at some point to a better place (read that, no leaks from the ceiling, non-mold-smelling walls), probably in cheaper Brooklyn. We'll see.

Wampi is doing soooo much better! He's out right now exploring the apartment. =) I'm going to post about his venturing out later.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home