Thursday, August 18, 2005
Wampi update - Hanging Out in My Chair


Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days ... it's been a crazy few days but I'll have to post more on that later. I had to register for classes yesterday, my daughter got vaccinations today, and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Wampi actually seemed interested in coming out of his cage today! He played with a toy mouse in the cage until it was totally slobbered over and torn up, then started meowing for help to get out. I put him on my chair and he hung out with me for a while.

More tomorrow! But this is all I have time for now.

p.s.-I'm behind on all the emails too ... I should catch up on that tomorrow afternoon! =)


I think Wampi is considering jumping on the floor, but of course he didn't. He definitely seems just a teeny bit better.
posted by Cam at 10:45:00 PM |

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

One step closer. He looks great Cam. I am so glad that he has decided to venture out a little.

Friday, August 19, 2005 8:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is wonderful news!!! hugs for wampi from spaz and boots. =)

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Cam, he just looks so much brighter in himself. He really looks so happy and gorgeous. Don't forget to take good care of yourself too though. Hugs and kisses,

Saturday, August 20, 2005 8:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home