Friday, August 12, 2005
I got a check yesterday!!!!
I got a check yesterday for $650! This was not a donation, but rather a paycheck that I was supposed to be paid last spring for web work but never got it. We limped along without it and during this Summer of Broken Things just done without and scrimped along ... and finally this check came in!

I'm putting the whole thing in the Wampi fund! =D

So that means the total is now up to ---> $4,216.96 !!!

I'll be back later with a post on Wampi's Physical Therapy complete with pics. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting really close to paying this off.
posted by Cam at 7:42:00 AM |

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

This is great news. I have lots of change, and will be on vacation next week, and I will cash it all in and send it your way. You have got to be one special lady. Just wanted to let you know.

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Emerald said...

Great news for you!! See?? All that good energy brings more good things. I'm so happy for you. I think you and your hubby should have a special dinner or something too. You guys deserve it.

I brought in some returnables and have a few more, so I'll send you that donation, and number of cans/bottles, over the weekend.

Friday, August 12, 2005 7:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your honesty. You could have kept quiet about the check. Wampi knows how to pick his people!

Friday, August 12, 2005 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

So many good things in the past few days! A big check and my windows are fixed. Yay! And Wampi is making progress even though he is still scared.

Thanks Stacy and Emerald for offering more donations. =)

I can't believe it's down to raising $773.04!!!! Wahooo!

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

You are very welcome Cam. I am going to the bank first thing Monday. Not sure how much I have, but whatever it is, it will be more than I started with.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 12:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home