Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Wampi ... Up Close & Personal =)

Wampi's doing really good today ... hanging out in the cage (he still has at least 3 more weeks before they decide if he can take the cast off). I took this photo just a little while ago and Wampi just wanted to rub up against the side of the camera! So cute. He's really adapted to getting into and out of the cat box with the cast on and the other leg -- the one that had the surgery -- seems to be supporting his weight when he rearranges himself in the cage. Less than a month and he may be cast-free! Time is flying. =^..^=

Thanks to Michael and Sarkasmo for their donations!

I recycled another 82 cans tonight ... almost all of those cans & bottles came from people in my building too. Almost everyday I open my apartment door and right there are 5-6 bottles or cans lined up next to the door mat. Isn't that just cool? So many people recycling for Wampi!
posted by Cam at 10:55:00 PM |

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see Wampi doing better...Even when I was away and I couldn't get on to see what was happening with Wampi...my godson, jonathan, kept me updated!

Keep up the good work Wampi & Camille and the green eyed cutie will be ready to roam before you know it.

Stef

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:32:00 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Hi I'm glad that Wampi getting stronger and better. I've linked to you on my blog I hope it helps a little

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wampi! Hang in there...you'll be done with all this stuff in no time.

*Reaches through computer screen and pets Wampi*

You're a brave kitty.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home