Thursday, July 07, 2005
Surreal Thursday
I'm super tired now ... been awake with the baby all night ... and she still doesn't want to go to sleep! Later today, I'm going to make several treks to recycle all the bags of cans that have been accumulating in our apartment.

Also, wanted to say thanks to Shannon and Jen for their kind donations. And Shannon graciously took the time to design a button for the site. Take a look in the sidebar down toward the bottom where the blog explosion & blogspot buttons are. Feel free to copy the button and link to the site!

I'll have a Recycling Update and photos of Wampi's autographed cast tomorrow.

For those of you in London, my thoughts are with you today.
posted by Cam at 6:58:00 AM |

2 Comments:

Blogger BurnTheFat said...

I have a Maine Coon and I LOVE Them. I'm in NY. where are you?
Where do I bring cans? I don't have any cans but now I will start saving them and also post a link on my blog. Hope Wampi is better soon!!!

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

Yay! Another New Yorker who recycles! Most grocery stores take cans and bottles. I know the Emporium does if you have that in your neighborhood. I can help you find a place in your area that recycles ... email me at savewampi@gmail.com and let's talk. =)

Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home