Thursday, July 14, 2005
Recycling Old Cell Phones!

A few days ago, Sarkasmo told me about another way to make some money recycling ... recycling old cell phones! I went to the site and looked up the info ... it's really cool. Some of the phones only pay a few dollars (esp. the Nokia ones) but some of the more pricey phones pay $20-30+.

They send you postage paid envelopes so it costs you nothing! So if you have any old cell phones laying around, go to the site and sign up. Maybe you know friends who want to get rid of those old phones too ... put them all together in one shipment. And once you get paid for the phone, you can donate to Wampi (if you like) or for something else. =^..^=

I have gotten so many donations for $2 & $3 and let me tell you, it really does add up. Don't think that just a few dollar donation isn't much because it really is ... especially when a lot of people do it.

And thanks to all of you who are linking to Wampi's site. Once the facelift is completed (sometime tonight) then I'll have the "Webmasters for Wampi" section done. Feel free to use this button (thank you Sarkasmo!) or any of the ones in the sidebar.

http://www.oldcellphone.com/ <-------check it out!
posted by Cam at 12:15:00 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tavani said...

Hey Camille,

Thanks for the compliment on my blog...I actually just got back from Italy. Had a great time while I was there....ate lots of pizza and pasta and drank lots of vino.

You should go sometime.

Andrew

Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Blueyes said...

I actually have a few cell phones around here somewhere I could send in...now the quest is where did I put them?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home