Friday, July 22, 2005
pre-Wampi's 5th Cast Call (Another post to follow soon)
Good Morning everyone! I just wanted to post a quick picture of Wampi "before" I signed all the new donor names to it. I took this picture just about 1/2 an hour ago, signed all 25 names (wow), then prepared to take some more pictures of Wampi with his newly autographed cast ... but he was done with being in that position! He turned over to expose the other side of his cast which has no autographs on it. I didn't have the heart to move him. lol. So, I'm posting this "pre-" pic first, then in an hour or so, I'll post a bunch more pics of Wampi for his 5th Cast Call.

On a different note, I'm saddened & disturbed about the bombing attempts in London yesterday. My heart goes out to all of you over there. I'm sure many people are probably still shaken from the July 7 bombings. This morning in NYC they are massively checking bags randomly at the subway stations ... Police everywhere ... military at Grand Central ... very disturbing and brings back memories of post-9/11. Hopefully, this is just a precaution and not because of any kind of known threat or tip.

OK, well, I'll be back soon with Wampi's 5th Cast Call. =)



Meow!
posted by Cam at 7:57:00 AM |

1 Comments:

Blogger Emerald said...

Go Wampi! Go Wampi! Hugs to you from Emerald and Buster!

Friday, July 22, 2005 9:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home