Sunday, July 17, 2005
More Donors!
Five more donors in the past day and a half! Wow. =) Despite the problems with the ads and a few "bad seeds" a lot of people out there are rooting for Wampi. The Lazy Iguana said it well: "Concentrate on the best, ignore the worst." Good words. He has an inspiring story about a memorial site in Florida being defaced but some good people volunteered to clean it up. They didn't let some vandals bring them down. Check it out if you have time.

And thanks to all these wonderful people who have donated: Darrel & Gabbi, Jenny, Sarkasmo (a second time!), Kris, and Alison. Wampi will have a new cast on tomorrow so this coming Friday you can see your names inscribed on a fresh cast. Wonder what color they will use this time?

So many people have donated and put links or buttons on their site for Wampi. If you do, I'll put in 2 links for you: one under the Donors and Fan Club and a second under "Webmasters for Wampi". Also, you get mentioned in an article, which is pretty good too! =D If you care about ranking and stuff, getting linked is good ... If your in the TTLB ranking system (or just about any other) than having websites link to you raises your rating.
posted by Cam at 10:34:00 PM |

7 Comments:

Blogger gabbi said...

hi had my boyfriend donate to wampi from the both of us. he forgot to give you the addy for the link. http://www.absolutelynopeeking.blogspot.com
the name of the blog is 'it's so you'

I've added a link to you hoping you'll receive more contributions. our dogs are pekeingese and required back surgery that was sooo expensive. my mom is still in hock for it. i wouldn't trade an animal's love for any money in the world!

bless you and your family
gabbi

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger gabbi said...

oh it was darryl actually spelled darrel. hehe

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

omg, i'm so horrible at spelling! i'm so sorry.

>_<

well, i corrected darrel's name and added yours too ... plus put your site in the webmasters for wampi section.

i'm sorry your doggies had to have surgery ... but i'm glad they're ok. at least they got the care they needed which is so important. =)

Monday, July 18, 2005 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Cam said...

what hate mail are you talking about? i never emailed you.

Monday, July 18, 2005 6:07:00 AM  
Blogger Cam said...

I really didn't send you that email and I don't know who sent it to
you. You must have an email return address, right? I have nothing
against your blog and honestly, I haven't spent any time there except
to go see what you were talking about in regards to this hate email.

Please leave me out of it.

Monday, July 18, 2005 6:34:00 AM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Had my cat Mewl donate $10.00 to help Wampi out. Hope Wampi is feeling better. Do you need to borrow my .44 auto-mag to take care of the asshole that threw Wampi off the roof? Check out my blog if you like. I prefer to stay anonymous but I am always there to help for a good cause. I am also an animal lover. I have a cat, 4 dogs, 12 birds, 2 iguanas and a Siamese fighting fish.

Monday, July 18, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Cam said...

lol. Thanks for the offer and the donation. But no, I don't need a gun. As for the people who did this to Wampi, they were never caught.

If it wasn't for the kindness of a next door neighbor who found Wampi he might have just died out there from his injuries. Ugh. Makes me sick when I remember that day. =(

Monday, July 18, 2005 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home