Saturday, July 23, 2005
Friends of Wampi Map
The other day, someone asked me if there are Wampi supporters outside of the US and I said yes. Definitely. I could think of a bunch of places off the top of my head ... and it made me think it would be really cool to make a map and chart out where all Wampi's new friends are from.

So, all you Wampi supporters out there ... Where are you from? If you are from the US, list your state please ... if UK, what part? France? Holland? Canada? I know there are a bunch of Aussies out there! =)

I'll put up the map (and keep it up) sometime next week.

EDIT: On second thought ... you can leave a comment here but I just added a guestmap (thanks for suggesting that abenweek!) where you can add yourself on a map, leave a message and choose your own icon. Let me know what you think.

The guest map can be found in my sidebar to the right, scroll all the way down and under "Odds and Ends" look for the icon "View My Guest Map" under the Blog Explosion button.

=)
posted by Cam at 8:25:00 AM |

5 Comments:

Blogger Emerald said...

Great idea!

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

it is, I've just added myself! Glad to see that Wampi is doing so well.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger morealyera said...

I have been rescuing stray and feral cats for 5 years, and I know how hard it can be to see an animal suffering. I am going to try to return some bottles and cans and send a donation as soon as I can. It is heartwarming to see another person who is willing to go the distance for a beloved cat.

In the mean time, I have listed you under my "friends blogs" at the top of my site... hopefully it will send some more people your way.

Hang in there!
morea

Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

You guys have a big heart. I myself love animals, and Wampi looks so much like my cat. I have linked you to my blog, and will donate to the Wampi fund.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jenifer D. said...

I linked your site in as well, Cam. I also put Wampi's latest photo with a brief explanation on his situation on my site.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home