Monday, July 25, 2005
A Few New Things ...
I've moved the Guest Map to a section called "Wampi's World" ... it's under the "How to Donate" section.

There are 2 new sections under "Webmasters for Wampi" and they are "Feline Friends" and "Purrfect Pals". Both of these sections will showcase the kitties and other pets of people who have donated to Wampi's fund.

If you've donated ... send me a pic! If you don't have a kitty, send me a pic of your puppy, fish, iguana, ferret, hamster, or whatever. =)

Wampi has all types of friends!

((Good night all ...I'm tired and I'll work more tomorrow on these various parts.))
posted by Cam at 7:35:00 PM |

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I just wanted to let you know that I've linked to your site. Hopefully you will get some additional traffic here. Wampi is so precious!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Cool! You added all three kitties, and the lizards.

don't tell the cats, but I like the lizards better :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

Thank you, Michele. I added you under the Webmasters for Wampi section too. Thanks for posting up the article about Wampi!

Lazy Iguana - I love the pics of your lizards! They are awesome! My husband keeps saying that we are gonna get a big lizard some day when we move from NYC ... I say, cool! =)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home