Saturday, July 02, 2005
Don't be fooled ... this isn't your typical CAT BLOG
I hear all the time, jibes about "cat blogs" and "baby blogs" and how they are not really worthy of visiting. Well, I think blogs can be anything you want them to be. Some are more annoying than others.

But I wanted to say that this is NOT just a blog to showcase photos of my cat (although I see nothing wrong with that being a cat lover) ... this blog is meant to let people know about the horror that happened to my cat on June 4 and to raise funds to pay his vet bill.

My cat was thrown off a 6-floor roof falling to the second floor fire escape, where he hit both back legs crushing one of them and breaking the other. He almost freakin died. It's not funny and if you are laughing now, you are one sick freak. And not in a good way.

Some one THREW MY CAT OFF THE ROOF! How would you feel if someone thew your cat, or your dog, or your child, or anything that you loved? It's messed up, I tell you.

Thankfully, not everyone laughs at a cat being thrown off a roof, or is annoyed at my "cat blog" ... I've raised almost $2,000 in 3 weeks and largely because of this blog. Donations have been trickling in every few days and people are linking to me to show support.

So, in addition to asking everyone to support the site by supporting my sponsors on this page, I ask you to hug the loved-ones in your life. They are truly precious. And even if you made fun of my blog, I still hope nothing like this ever, ever happens to you.

Peace.
posted by Cam at 8:01:00 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home