Wednesday, July 27, 2005
The Divas Adopt Wampi as their Mascot
The following are just a few photos of Wampi ... as the Web-Divas Mascot! For those of you who don't know, Daria, a designer at Web-Divas, donated her time and creativity (completely free of charge) to make over this website to help promote Wampi's story. And thanks to Rachel for championing him as their mascot! =D


What an adorable face!



Wampi sends hugs to the Web-Divas



Where's the food?




He decided to eat the sign!


DONOR UPDATE: Many, many thanks go out to emerald, Michele, Tamsyn, Samantha, Tom, shizgirl, and n1ghtwr1ter! Total fundraising is now $3,231.66. Wow.

p.s. - the window latches aren't fixed yet ... super said next week. All I gotta say is they better be fixed before Wampi gets his cast off! And my scanner is still dead. I got the driver but still nothing. I got one more thing to try...tomorrow. And I got TONS of cans to take in for recycling ... tomorrow. For now, I'm off to sleep after I have a little mint tea. :D
posted by Cam at 8:20:00 PM |

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cwute wittle kiti... it would probably eat me rabbit... WebDivas rocks me boxers off... Good luck in yer adventure, Cam.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

hiya - battle of the blogs or no, I think your site rocks! Will come visit again.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I just donated $25.00 through paypal. I know it is not much, but it will get you S25.00 closer to your goal.

I am a huge animal lover. I have four cats and two dogs. My favorite cat looks just like whampi, except she (creature) has short hair. She belongs to my son who was deployed to Iraq in January 2005. I have tons of pictures of her that I will email you for you to post. She sure keeps me going.

Thank you for saving whampi. I have put a link up on my blog, so hopefully I can get you a few more donations.

I will keep checking on whampi.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home