Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Broken Things


I don't feel so good today. I've had a headache bordering on a migraine for days. And yet, here I am working on the computer. Wampi has been really laid back today, which is good. The baby has been crying more than normal. The super is coming tomorrow to look at the latches on the window. I'll have a better update then ... maybe I'll have my scanner fixed too.

So much to do ... so many broken things to fix before I can get them done.
posted by Cam at 6:13:00 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Cam said...

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling much better tonight ... I think the heat was just making my headache so unbearable. It's starting to rain now and things are cooling off! Yay!

Happy B-Day Tammera aka "weiner"! =D

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

Thanks, eli.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home