Friday, June 17, 2005
Wampi has a bone infection
The vet called and said his bone culture showed a serious infection and he needs to stay on antibiotics for a full month. Originally, they said he would only need to be on them for 2 weeks. And his appointment is for Sat. at noon, not today.

Another donation has come in! $50 closer to the overall goal. =)

I think I will assess my belongings and start E-Bay auctions next week. I live in a small NYC apartment. I don't need that much stuff! I have my wonderful husband, my beautiful daughter, and Wampi on the road to recovery. I just need to pay for everything.

Thanks to everyone who has been emailing me and sending in donations. If you want to help but can't financially, please send out this url www.savewampi.blogspot.com and ask people to visit my site. RECYCLE CANS! HUG YOUR KITTIES!
posted by Cam at 10:08:00 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor kitty....


husband?

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Hot Tub Repairs Inglewood said...

Very nice ppost

Friday, October 14, 2022 5:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home